If you need to report an issue or concern, please do so here on our website: epsom-ewell.gov.uk or call us on 01372 732000, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, excluding public holidays.
- Our page is always visible and is monitored Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Anyone can contact our page privately.
- As a rule, we do not delete posts on our timeline. However our profanity filter is on, and our page moderator will delete posts that contain offensive or abusive language.
- Sometimes we will hide (not delete) comments on posts that are intended to de-rail conversations away from the original subject matter. This means the comment isn’t visible to anyone except the person who posted it and their friends.
- While we welcome discussion, we won’t tolerate abuse towards our residents, Council staff, or Councillors. Abusive comments will be deleted.
- We very rarely need to block people from our page who are in breach of our guidelines, and will only do so after careful consideration.