COVID-19 Update: We are currently operating as normal with the exception of excursions.
Transport from home is an assisted door-to-door transport service. You may be unable to use public transport yourself or look after someone who has physical, sensory or learning disability, frailty or mental health problems.
- Assisted door-to-door transport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy to book
- Weekly excursions
- Visit family and friends
- DBS checked drivers
Our team of drivers can help you or a loved one safely get to and from appointments, facilities and social activities in and around Epsom and Ewell. All of our vehicles are fully accessible to enable easy access for passengers and can carry individuals who are unable to transfer from a wheelchair. Our drivers are fully trained to provide assistance to passengers as required.
Annual membership costs £16 and is paid by direct debit. When you join the scheme you will receive a welcome letter that contains details of how to book your journeys, your membership card and details of any upcoming excursions. Link to our membership form.
- Trips to Epsom Clock Tower and Sainsbury’s Supermarket, Kiln Lane - £6.90 return (Dial-a-Bus)
- Door to door trips such as GP, hairdresser, dentist appointments - £6.30 one way and £12.30 return (Dial-a-Ride)
- Wellbeing Day Centre - £4.70 return
Out of Borough
- Ashtead, Leatherhead, St Anthony's and St Helier Hospitals, Royal Marsden (Sutton) and Sutton Eye Hospital - £23.80 return
- Nursing Homes and Clinics on borough boundaries - £13.00 return
Community & Wellbeing Centre
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm