Helping with getting out and about
COVID-19 Update: We are currently offering Transport from Home for urgent medical appointments only.
Transport from home is an assisted door-to-door transport service. You may be unable to use public transport yourself or look after someone who has physical, sensory or learning disability, frailty or mental health problems.
- Assisted door-to-door transport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy to book
- Weekly excursions
- Visit family and friends
- DBS checked drivers
Our team of drivers can help you or a loved one safely get to and from appointments, facilities and social activities in and around Epsom and Ewell. All of our vehicles are fully accessible to enable easy access for passengers and can carry individuals who are unable to transfer from a wheelchair. Our drivers are fully trained to provide assistance to passengers as required.
Annual membership payment is paid by direct debit. When you join the scheme you will receive a welcome letter that contains details of how to book your journeys, your membership card and details of any upcoming excursions. Link to our membership form.
Christmas and New Year service
- Monday 21 December – normal service
- Tuesday 22 December - normal service
- Wednesday 23 December - limited service – last pick-up at 2pm
- Thursday 24 December - limited service – last pick-up at 1.30pm
- Friday 25 December - no service
- Monday 28 December - no service
- Tuesday 29 December – no service
- Wednesday 30 December - limited service – last pick-up at 2pm
- Thursday 31 December – limited service – last pick-up at 2pm
- Friday 1 January – no service
- Monday 4 January – normal service
Community & Wellbeing Centre
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Tel. +44 (0)1372 732000