Transport from home is an assisted door-to-door transport service.
The Transport from Home service is ideal for people who are unable to use public transport due to physical, sensory or learning disability, frailty or mental health problems.
Transport from Home - service benefits
- Assisted door-to-door transport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy to book
- Weekly excursions
- Visit family and friends
- DBS checked drivers
Please use our form on this page listed above to enquire about this service.
Our team of drivers can help you or a loved one safely get to and from appointments, facilities and social activities in and around Epsom and Ewell. All of our vehicles are fully accessible to enable easy access for passengers and can carry individuals who are unable to transfer from a wheelchair. Our drivers are fully trained to provide assistance to passengers as required.
Annual membership costs £16 and is paid by direct debit. When you join the scheme you will receive a welcome letter that contains details of how to book your journeys, your membership card and details of any upcoming excursions. Link to our membership form.
Christmas opening times
- Sunday 25 December (Christmas Day) – closed
- Monday 26 December (Boxing Day) – closed
- Tuesday 27 December (bank holiday) – closed
- Wednesday 28 December – closed
- Thursday 29 December – open
- Friday 30 December - open
- Saturday 31 December - closed
- Sunday 1 January – closed
- Monday 2 January (bank holiday) – closed
- Normal operating hours from Tuesday 3 January
- Trips to Epsom Clock Tower and Sainsbury’s Supermarket, Kiln Lane - £6.90 return (Dial-a-Bus)
- Door to door trips such as GP, hairdresser, dentist appointments - £6.30 one way and £12.30 return (Dial-a-Ride)
- Wellbeing Day Centre - £4.70 return
Out of borough prices
- Ashtead, Leatherhead, St Anthony's and St Helier Hospitals, Royal Marsden (Sutton) and Sutton Eye Hospital - £23.80 return
- Nursing Homes and Clinics on borough boundaries - £13.00 return
Community & Wellbeing Centre
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm