Leave your bins out for collection in a clearly visible place at the edge of your property by 6.30am on collection day. Please note we work as normal on bank holiday Mondays and Good Friday. What happens if a collection is missed?
Glass recycling in your recycling box. Glass bottles and jars ONLY.
Food waste recycling in your food bin. All food waste. No packaging, but you can wrap your food waste in plastic bags.
Because these are weekly collections you will no longer need a collections calendar. You can simply choose whether or not to put each bin out on collection day.
Garden waste and leaves in your brown wheelie bin. A fortnightly, chargeable service for subscribers only. Check your garden waste collection week. Please note that we will send a garden waste calendar to all subscribers each March.
The right thing in the right bin
More than ever, it's incredibly important to put the right thing in the right bin. For help, see the webpages above, or download the leaflet attached below. What if your bin has the wrong waste in it?
- What happens if a collection is missed?
- Can I have additional bins?
- What happens to your recycling?
- Help for the elderly or disabled
Services to flats
We have now converted flats with communal bins to Simply Weekly Recycling too. Please see the labels on your bins and your new service leaflet for full details of what to recycle where.
Other options for recycling and waste
- The Community Recycling Centre, Blenheim Road, Epsom for items that won't fit in your bins, or for other recyclables such as scrap metal, timber, engine oil etc.
- Local recycling centres
- Help with home composting
- Furniture and bulky waste collection service for items that won't fit in your refuse bin
- Reusing furniture and bulky waste