We issue premises licences for the following activities:

  • Betting
  • Adult gaming centres
  • Bingo
  • Family Entertainment Centre
  • Casinos
  • Sporting tracks, including horse racing and dog tracks.

We also issues permits for:

  • Gaming machines in alcohol licensed premises, such as pubs
  • Gaming machines for members clubs
  • Other gaming activities in member' clubs
  • Category D machines in unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre
  • (Category D machines are those that can be used by children and have the lowest level of stakes and prizes)
  • Prize gaming

We will also register and issue:

  • Small society lotteries
  • Occasional and temporary use notices
  • Provisional statements

Use the links below for further information: