Street parties

Street Parties are a great way of bringing the local community together.

You may find it helpful to look at the Street party website which has lots of information to help you organise a street party and gives details about road closures and road signs. There are templates on the website which you can download to make your own signs; there is also information about suppliers should you wish to order ready-made signs.

If your street party will require a temporary road closure then you will need to make an application for this and you should read the advice and guidance on our Temporary road closures page. 

Further information

If you would like any further information or have any questions, please contact us.