COVID-19 guidance on disposing of waste
Weekly textiles, clothing, shoes and accessories recycling
Please leave textiles, clothing, shoes and accessories out for recycling in a clear, sealed, labelled bag next to your other recycling.
You can recycle:
Please don't recycle:
- Pillows, duvets and cushions - we can only recycle the covers
- Heavily soiled or worn items
- Recycling out and about
- What can I do if the Council can't recycle it?
- Can I have an extra bin?
- Help for the disabled or elderly
- What happens to my recycling?