Update to park closing times: From Sunday 23 August, rangers will return to the following parks to ensure gates are locked half an hour before sunset.
- Alexandra Recreation Ground (pavilion only)
- Bourne Hall Park
- Court Recreation Ground Bowling Pavilion (sports bookings/pavilion only)
- Ewell Court
- Gibraltar Recreation Ground
- Horton Country Park (car parks/toilets/info centre)
- Long Grove
- Poole Road
- Shadbolt Park
- Stew Ponds car park – Stamford ward
Epsom and Ewell boasts a number of parks and open spaces which can be hired for a range of different activities.
You can use our booking request form at the top of this page.
What can I hire a park for?
- Car boot sales and rallies
- Charity events
- Corporate fun days
- Community events
- Fun fairs and festivals
- Private parties & events
- Running events
- Forest schools
- Fitness classes*
- Sports pitches and pavilions**
* Please complete our online classes form at the top of this page if you would like to enquire about running a regular class or activity.
** To hire out sports pitches and pavilions, please contact us.
*** Link to book a Barbecue (BBQ) at Horton Country Park,
If you would like to know more about the history of a particular site, please contact Bourne Hall Museum on 020 8394 1734. For more information about the Friends of Epsom & Ewell Parks group, please contact the Ranger Service on 01372 732000.
Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
Tel: 01372 732000