Supported accommodation

Special needs register

We operate a special needs register for people who have support needs and require housing.

We work with housing providers, social services and health services to provide supported accommodation for people in our borough. We all work together to assess your needs and identify suitable supported accommodation.

If you wish to apply to the special needs register your care manager or social worker can make a referral to housing services.