Planning an Event

  • It is a requirement of the application process for a street party that residents affected by the closure are consulted, and that you obtain their written consent.
  • Epsom & Ewell SAG provide advice and information to help ensure that public events are run safely.
  • Advice and guidance to assist in event organisation including preparation of event plans and risk assessments.
  • Information on temporary road closures and what you will need to make an application