Leave your bins out for collection in a clearly visible place at the edge of your property by 6.30am on collection day.
Please note we work as normal on bank holiday Mondays and Good Friday. Christmas and New Year's weeks collections may vary and will be notified here nearer the time. What happens if a collection is missed?
Weekly mixed recycling bin
Your green wheelie bin is for mixed recycling. NO GLASS.
- Cardboard - any type, such as boxes, packaging, cards), coloured paper and envelopes
- Cartons - such as drinks or soup cartons
- Plastics - such as plastic bottles, tubs, cups, trays, pots, blister packs
- Paper - white or coloured, printed or plain, including envelopes (even with windows)
- Tins and cans - both steel and aluminium, including aerosol cans (fully expended please)
Put recycling in your bin loose, not bagged. It's easier and cheaper to sort them out afterwards. DO NOT PUT GLASS IN THIS BIN.
Put clothing, textiles, shoes and accessories in a separate, sealed, clearly-labelled bag by your bin. Clothing and textiles should be clean. Shoes should be tied together in pairs. No duvets, cushions or pillows.