As part of the Local Plan Review we would like to know if there are potential sites or broad locations that should be put forward for further consideration. Please be advised that there is no need to submit a site to us again if you have already done so.
You can submit sites for any type of future use such as employment, retail and community facilities. We will review these sites as part of any forthcoming local plan site allocations.
Submitting a site
You can submit a using our call for sites E-form or using this proforma and sending to the email address below. Please complete the sections that are relevant to the specific site you are submitting to us.
In order identify the site to be considered, complete the E-form and upload a site plan (1:1,250 or 1:2,500 in scale) with the boundaries of the site clearly outlined.
Important: Before completing the form, please read the following guidance notes.
- Please do not re-submit sites that have already been submitted in the previous formal Call for Sites exercise.
- We cannot treat the information you submit as confidential
- Only sites proposing five or more (net) new homes should be submitted
- Please complete as much detail as possible
- Attach an up to date Ordnance Survey based map at 1:1250 or 1:2500 outlining the precise boundaries of the site and the part that you think is suitable for new homes (if this is not the whole site area). Without this mapped information we are unable to register the site
- Use a separate form for each site you submit
- Please do not submit sites that already have planning permission for development unless a new and different proposal is likely in the future.
Please note that even if we identify land in our SHLAA as having potential for housing development, this does not indicate or confirm that we will allocate the site for development or that we will grant planning permission in the future.
If you have any queries regarding our call for sites or the E-form please contact the Planning Policy Team at LocalPlan@epsom-ewell.gov.uk