Household Support Fund

The Department of Work and Pensions has allocated funding to help families struggling financially in Surrey.

Epsom and Ewell Borough Council have joined forces with various charities and community organisations that work with residents in our area to circulate the funds. We work with:

These organisations can be approached for support with wider essentials, food and fuel as a result of this fund.

How to Apply

Whilst Epsom and Ewell Borough Council are not taking direct applications for the Household Support Fund, applications can be made through Citizen's Advice Epsom and Ewell or through this link:

Residents may also visit the Advice Café in Epsom. This runs from 10am-12noon at St. Barnabus' Church, Epsom. They offer advice and support through a wide variety of services.

Further Support

Applications can also be made to the Surrey Crisis Fund who can assist those struggling with the cost of living.

Are you confident you are receiving all the benefits or tax credits you are entitled to? Are you stressed about debt or worrying about how to make your money stretch further? Help is out there!

Citizen’s Advice have teamed up with Surrey County Council to offer tailored financial advice to check that your finances are in the best shape they can be. If you are interested in finding out more, and how you might be able to maximise your income, please contact Surrey’s Welfare Line on 0300 200 1008 and ask to be referred for ‘HSF advice services’.

 Logo: Funded by UK Government