The council’s public toilets are reopening across the borough. Please see the list below for the latest update.
Signs reminding users about the importance of social distancing have been installed in each public toilet. Toilets will be monitored and regularly cleaned to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
Currently open public toilets operated by the council can be found at:
- Horton Country Park, Epsom KT19 8PL
- Nonsuch Park, Cheam SM3 8AL
- Epsom Cemetery, KT18 5JT
- Bourne Hall, Ewell KT17 1UF
Currently closed public toilets operated by the council:
- The Town Hall, Epsom KT18 5BY – the building (including all toilet facilities) remains closed
- Epsom Downs - Tattenham Corner Road KT18 5PP – closed until further notice
Disabled toilets at the following locations remain closed while appropriate risk assessments are produced:
- Alexandra Recreation Ground, Epsom KT17 4BY
- Court Recreation Ground, Epsom KT19 8SB
Other public toilets are available in the borough, but these are not operated by the council. They include:
- The Ashley Centre, Epsom KT18 5AB – includes disabled facilities
- Epsom Square, Epsom KT19 8AG – includes disabled facilities