How to raise issues

There are a number of ways which you can raise issues with us:

1) Contact us directly via email, telephone or in person at the town hall.

2) Contact one of your ward councillors. To find out who your ward councillors are, please use our Where I live tool.

3) Contact the committee chairman with responsibility for the relevant subject.

4) Ask a question at a committee meeting.