Environmental permit

Environmental permit

You must have an environmental permit if you operate a regulated facility in our borough.

Apply online

Apply for a Part B Environmental Permit
Apply for a Part A2 Environmental Permit
Tell us about a change to your existing Environmental Permit

Trade Associations

Federation of Environmental Trade Associations (FETA)
Environmental Industries Commission (EIC)
Environmental Services Associations (ESA)

Additional information and advice can be obtained by contacting us using the details below.

Public Registers are available to view on request. An appointment to view can be made between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Please contact us to arrange a suitable time.