Update to park closing times: From Sunday 23 August, rangers will return to the following parks to ensure gates are locked half an hour before sunset.
- Alexandra Recreation Ground (pavilion only)
- Bourne Hall Park
- Court Rec (sports bookings/pavilion only)
- Ewell Court
- Gibraltar Recreation Ground
- Horton Country Park (car parks/toilets/info centre)
- Long Grove
- Poole Road
- Shadbolt Park
- Stew Ponds car park – Stamford ward
Epsom and Ewell boasts a number of parks and open spaces which can be hired for a range of different activities.
What can I hire a park for?
- Car boot sales and rallies
- Charity events
- Corporate fun days
- Community events
- Fun fairs and festivals
- Private parties & events
- Running events
- Forest schools
- Fitness classes*
- Sports pitches and pavilions**
* Please complete this form if you would like to enquire about running a regular class or activity.
** To hire out sports pitches and pavilions, please contact us.
*** To book a Barbecue (BBQ) at Horton Country Park, please click here.
For more detailed information about our parks, open spaces and facilities available, please click here.
For helpful advice and guidance on planning an event, please click here.
If you would like to know more about the history of a particular site, please contact Bourne Hall Museum on 020 8394 1734. For more information about the Friends of Epsom & Ewell Parks group, please contact the Ranger Service on 01372 732000.
Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
Tel: 01372 732000