First granted by Royal Charter in 1865, Epsom Market has long been a defining focal point for this bustling town for hundreds of years.
Today, the area is not only for shoppers and also features a flourishing dining and leisure scene to attract visitors to the borough. You can find the market on the main High Street next to the iconic Clock Tower.
Upcoming specialist events
- Sunday 19 December - Vegan Market
- Sunday 16 January - Taste of the World
- Sunday 23 January - Vegan Market
- Sunday 30 January - Taste of the Word
- Sunday 6 February - Farmers' Market
- Sunday 13 February - Taste of the World
- Sunday 27 February - Vegan Market
- Sunday 6 March - Farmers' Market
- Sunday 13 March - Taste of the World
- Sunday 20 March - Antiques & Brocante Market
- Sunday 27 March - Vegan Market
The regular Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday markets hold a variety of stalls selling fresh, local products such as eggs, seasonal fruit and vegetables, fresh bread, butchery and fashions. On Friday's we have French stalls from UK-based traders.
To enquire about becoming a market trader, please complete our form.
Taste of the World
A great selection of food and take away stalls from around the world, including Lebanese, Greek, Caribbean, Thai and everything in between. Selected Sundays and Bank Holidays. For the latest dates, follow the organisers on Facebook.
Our larger Farmer’s Markets are held on the first Sunday of every month and offer excellent value for money. Here you will find an amazing array of diverse and locally produced foods from cottage industries including meat, cheese, delicious deli goods and wares.
For more information, please visit www.surreymarkets.co.uk.
Every fourth Sunday. Selling a wide variety of vegan products. For more information visit www.ethicalveganevents.com
Information for traders
If you own a small business, taking a pitch on Epsom Market is a great place to start. We are a friendly bunch and welcome both regular and casual traders.
Regular Licensed Traders
|Pitch size||Rate||Payment method|
|3x3m||£172.50||Monthly direct debit|
|6x6m||£345.77||Monthly direct debit|
Payment can be made in two instalments in April and October.
|The cost for casual trading is from £22.50 per day if trading for 2 days or more.|
Please note: we no longer offer a street traders licence
Additional information for traders
Licensed traders can arrive onsite between 7.30am and 8am to be positioned for the trading day
Please note that we do not supply gazebos, stall structures or tables. We require a minimum of £5m worth of public liability insurance cover to trade. If you wish to operate a food business you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Register as a food business with the local authority where you live
- Comply with food safety standards and be rated as a level 3 or above
- The business will be inspected by our Environmental Health Officers.
For more information on food trading please see www.epsom-ewell.gov.uk/food-businesses