Epsom & Ewell Borough Council will be laying poppy wreaths at several ceremonies across the Borough over the Remembrance weekend.
The ceremony arrangements are below, and the public are welcome to attend. Anyone wishing to attend should arrive 10 minutes prior to the ceremonies:
Friday 11 November
- Epsom Clock Tower, Market Place, Epsom at 11am.
Saturday 12 November
- Horton Cemetery Memorial, Horton Lane (Hook Road Arena end), Ewell at 11.30am.
- All Saints Church War Memorial, Fulford Road, West Ewell at 11.50am.
- Dog Gate Memorial, London Road (Entrance to Bourne Hall Park), Ewell Village at 12.15pm.
Sunday 13 November
- Epsom War Memorial (Junction of Ashley Road and Treadwell Road), Epsom at 9.30am.
- Commonwealth War Memorial, Epsom Cemetery, Ashley Road at 9.30am.
- St Mary’s War Memorial, St Mary’s Churchyard, Church Street, Ewell Village at 10.45am.
- St Martin of Tours with St Stephen-on-the-Downs, Church Street, Epsom at 11am.