Economic evidence base studies assist in the understanding of business needs within the economic markets operating across our area.
They cover matters such as employment land reviews, retail needs assessments and viability studies.
We have a number of studies that are being reviewed and updated to support the emerging Local Plan.
New studies will be published here when they become available.
- Retail and Commercial Leisure Needs Assessment 2020
- Retail and Commercial Leisure Needs Assessment Update 2021
- Scoping Report on the Racecourse & Equestrian Sector in Epsom & Ewell Borough 2020
- Spatial Economic Growth Strategy 2020
- Spatial Economic Growth Strategy Addendum 2021
- The Longmead and Nonsuch Industrial Estates Capacity Study
- The Longmead and Kiln Lane Industrial Estates Economic Value Report
- Housing and Economic Development Needs Assessment 2022
- Draft Local Plan Viability Assessment 2022