Updated on 9 December 2021: The government has announced that England will move to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant. Find out how to stay safe and help prevent the spread
- Wear a face covering in most indoor public places and on public transport
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
- Work from home, if you can
- The vaccine offers strong protection against the virus - book on the NHS website, visit a walk-in vaccination clinic or call 119.
- If you test positive, or are instructed by the Test & Trace programme, you must self-isolate.