The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) sets out information we should publish as our publication scheme. For ease of use it is organised into the following categories or classes of data.
- Information on our organization, structure, locations and contacts
- Financial information about projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit
- Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews
- Decision-making processes and records of decisions
- Current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities
- Information about the services the council provides including leaflets, guidance and newsletters
Only areas covered by our publication scheme and currently available on our website are shown above. If you are trying to find other information under the publication scheme please contact the FOI Officer to see if this is available